Sitting on the north tip of historic Wenlock Edge, Much Wenlock is a medieval market town that lies on the way to Bridgnorth from Ironbridge.
It gained celebrity status when the 2012 Olympic mascot "Wenlock" was named after it.
- Enjoy fantastic hospitality at one of the traditional pubs, restaurants or quaint English tea rooms
- Browse the individual shops and craft workshops
- Join in the fun with The Edge Adventure Activities
- Visit the grave of Dr William Penny Brookes at Holy Trinity Church
- View contemporary fine art and craft by British artists at Twenty Twenty Gallery
- Explore Wenlock Edge, a long wooded escarpment stretching from The Wrekin to Craven Arms (National Trust car parks)
- Walk the Olympian Trail around the town starting at the Visitor Information Centre
- Marvel at the beautiful ancient Guildhall
Visit: Wenlock Priory
Much Wenlock Visitor Information Centre
Located in the Much Wenlock Museum, the helpful and friendly staff will provide visitor information on the local area as well as leaflets, maps and retail a small range of souvenirs and gifts.
Explore the Olmpian Trail around the town, starting at the Visitor Centre. Ask for a guide at the desk.
The Museum, High Street, Much Wenlock, TF13 6HR
Food & Drink
Upcoming Events Nearby
Wednesday, 01 April 2015 until Saturday, 11 April 2015
10:00 AM until 3:15 PM
Wednesday, 01 April 2015 until Sunday, 12 April 2015
10:30 AM until 3:45 PM
Wednesday, 01 April 2015 until Wednesday, 18 February 2015
11:00 AM until 3:00 PM
Tuesday, 31 March 2015 until Tuesday, 31 March 2015
10:00 AM until 4:00 PM
Friday, 20 February 2015 until Sunday, 22 March 2015
5:30 PM until 8:00 PM